Friday, January 8, 2010

Thank God I'm Fly (T.G.I.F)

Well everyone we made it through the first full week of 2010!! Hope you started off right...I already had some bumps in the road, but I'm a soldier so I fought through it and came out VICTORIOUS!!!

Whats going on in the DC area you ask?!?...Tonight (Friday) is the ever so popular happy hour turn "dance all night" spot PARK on 14th. If you've never been...KILL YO SELF!!!LOL Your definitely missing out and I feel bad for you :-( 


Next (Saturday) is my sis from another... Jennifer 25th Birthday!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!! Come party at Ozios off M Street. Ozios is always poppin on Saturdays, so you wont be dissappointed.  Plus there will be some FLY Fashionistas in the building *cough cough* Me and some of the HAWTESS Ladies I know...TRUST ME!!! 


I have a TREAT for everyone.....Ready?!?......RESTAURANT WEEK IS APPROACHING!!! January 11-17, 2010.



This is one of the best times to be in DC and to take advantage of  the 4 and 5 star restaurants in DC!! There is nearly 180 restaurants participating. Lunch is $20.10 and Dinner is 35.10, both include 3 or 4 courses. To see a list of all the participating restaurants hit up http://washington.org/restaurantwk/
DON'T MISS OUT!!!

Enjoy your weekend! I just gave you alot to do, so no excuses! DEUCES xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Restaurant Week info! =) I will have to try to check out some spots =)

    ReplyDelete